Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Whole Nother Story By Dr. Cuthbert Soup



The Cheesemans are on the run from 2 top secret agencies in which I don't know their names, but I can tell you that the villain's names are Mr. 5, Mr. 207, Mr. 88, and Mr. 29 from one secret agency and Leon the monkey, Agent El Kyoo, Agent Aitch Dee, and Pavel Dushenko. from other agencies. The Cheesemans have the LVR, a work-in-progress time machine and that's why the 'spies' are following them. They hope to go back in time to save their mother/wife, Olivia. Maggie is a the middle child, plays archery, takes great care of her hair, and finds her brothers crazy. Fun Fact: Her shampoo alone has wheat germ, honey, strawberry, coconut, apple pectin, pineapple, Canadian bacon, and her hair brush is made of porcupine quills. There is also Gerard, who is the youngest, has a sock puppet named Steve, (See cover) has balancing issues, and eats a lot of gum. (He says it helps him focus.) Jough, (pronounced 'Joe') Is the oldest child and would like to play at the world series. Fun Fact: Every time he has a dream where he's in the world series he doesn't have any pants. There's Pinky the physic, toilet bowl drinking dog, and of course Ethan Cheesman, the father, leader of the group. This was a great book and I recommend it if you're looking for a bit more humorous book.



-Meg




PS: Congrats to Dr. Cuthbert Soup for becoming July's author of the month! I will be contacting him if you guys have questions. I need questions by the 20th.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. You don't who I am but I am inthehouse1000 on PercyQuest. Why did you leave PercyQuest? You don't have to come back or anything but it would be nice if you dropped by for a little bit to say hi.

Meg said...

When school came back I was so busy I didn't have time. Why? Does everyone miss me or something?

Anonymous said...

Kinda. Sorry if this is rude but will keep coming back?

Meghan said...

really wow I'll have to make a few visits

Anonymous said...

sounds good