Sunday, July 10, 2011

Crazier Than Ever!

OK, we all know that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 comes out on the 15th. We also know that normally it is 'tradition' to read the books again if you are going to see any book turned into a movie, especially if it's the last movie. So right now HP fans across the globe are spending their time reading the books. I remembered a bit late. The other day I ran around screaming, "I AM THE WORST HARRY POTTER FAN EVER!!!" so yesterday I did not start the series over but started to read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and made a bet with myself to read in a week remembering that I will be away for 3 days, (Don't worry I have posts planned for you guys) and that it's 760 pages. I read a whopping 330 yesterday I hope to maybe finish the book today or tomorrow at that rate. So yeah I'm insane trying this but I know if I had set my mind to it I could have read it in a day. (I know a girl that read Order of the Phoenix in a day, didn't eat dinner, didn't do nothing but read.) I might do a side by side review comparing both movies to book on what was the same what was different type of thing.

-Meg

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'M A HARRY POTTER FREAK!

Meghan said...

Thanks Mag