Sunday, July 24, 2011

Rick's Mistake :Edited:

 :

All of us Percy Jackson fans remember Blackjack right? Percy's Pegasus from the Titan's Curse? Anyway at the end of The Sea of Monsters when Percy 'freed' Blackjack it said that Blackjack was a girl. Then in the Titan's Curse it clearly stated and sounded like Blackjack was a boy. So that is the first PJ mistake I have ever found and it's driving me crazy. Let me know if you have noticed any more. Also, please use my check box things. I working to make all 6 options show up but I could take a while.

Edited-Also does anybody else remember that Percy and Annabeth both have grey streaks in their for holding up the sky?
-Meg

2 comments:

Tessa said...

You have to learn to except 'typos.' :)

Meghan said...

Yeah but if you had seen the list of HP mistakes (50+) You'd know what I mean.