Thursday, July 7, 2011

Racing In The Rain, My Life As A Dog By Garth Stein




This is an adapted version for kids of The Art Of Racing In The Rain. Even if you don't like dogs, read this book. It was one of those books that I will never for a day of my life forget. When you see life from a dog's point of view everything is different. This is the story of Enzo, her human family, and how to race in the rain. This is going to be very hard to explain because of reasons I don't know. Denny lives somewhere in Seattle, races a Porche, and works at a repair shop. Suddenly his wife dies of brain cancer and her parents want to have custody of his daughter, Zoƫ and begin to slowly make him broke. This is a good story anyway but when you see it how a dog sees it it's so much better. Anyway I highly recommend it. (5 Stars!)


-Meg

No comments: