Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Success!!!

Alright great news! I finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows for the 3rd or 4th time in a matter of 5 days! I will do a review after I see the movie (Which I will by the end of the week) Hopefully it will be a side-by-side review so you can compare book and movie(s). I have been screaming all week because I wore my favorite HP hat that says 'Wizarding World of Harry Potter' on it and my deathly hallows necklace. So everybody I run into says 'Have you seen the movie yet?' And I am stuck saying no. I probably could have seen it already but I'm watching all of the movies over again for preparation. (Even as I write this I'm listening to HP music-current track-The Hogwarts Hymn) So please no spoilers on site. I really don't want it ruined even though I know exactly how it ends. OK, switching gears. I'm sorry I haven;t got to post for 5 days, I was traveling and even those post were on a schedule. (I wrote them before I left and changed the post time.) Also I am ready for some feedback! I see that my blog really needs some more followers and I wondering what I can do to make it better. If there's no way to make it better than please just tell people!!! That really is the hardest part of blogging. You need to get your name out there so you tell people and they never get to it. So what can I do to make my blog worth the 15 seconds it takes to type in http://www.megsbookblog.blogspot.com/ ?  Last time I got some great feedback and I am hoping that this time I will get even better.

Thanks,
-Meg

No comments: