Monday, September 12, 2011

Phantom Tollbooth and Pottermore!

Another great book. Definitly a good one if you're looking for a laugh. It's about Milo's adventure through the lands of Dictionopolis, The Doldrums, Digitopolis, and other strange places. Him, Tock the Watchdog, and the Humbug must rescue the two princesses, Rhyme and Reason, to save the kingdoms. This is a very funny book. I had a good laugh while reading it. I also would like to say that I got into Pottermore and that it hates me. I was sorted into SYTHERIN!!!!!! They tried to make me feel better but it didn't work. Grrrrr. Anyways, Pottermore is sort of like reliving the books. You get to explore everything Harry Potter with lots of new info that nobody knew. It's really good minus all of the maintnence I've been getting today. There's also TONS of cool artwork for each page. Anyway, I also hope that you guys like my new header! I love Wordle!!! I was messing around and gave it a shot.

-Meg

No comments: