Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sorry!!!

My computer has been having nervous break-downs lately and I haven't been able to get on much but I just got a chance and took it with a smile. I think I have reviewed this before, but oh well. Here's my review of the Lightning Their by Rick Riordan.

The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)The Lightning Thief is probably the best book in world from my point of view. I had never even heard of the Greek Gods till' I picked it up and began the adventure with Percy Jackson. 12 years old, has ADHD and Dyslexia, been kicked out of every school he's ever been to, and has never felt like he belongs. Then he finds out that he has been noted as a thief. Zeus, king of the gods, thinks that he has stolen his Master Bolt, the gods greatest weapon. Percy must then go on a thrilling quest with his new found friends, Grover and Annabeth. But will they get the bolt back in time??? Read it to find out.

Hopefully it's good because It's my first at Good Reads, A book review site kind of like mine except bigger and better. But I will not leave I shall stay here till the end of time. We also got a chat box. Sorry about the older messages I apparently messed up. There you can chat, and it where you can answer questions instead of commenting if you can't and what not. And who's gonna be our author of the month for December??? Please give me some idea except Rick Riordan. It took him 6 months last time and he gave one of those print-outs that he gives everybody. The only upside was he gave me a signed bookplate and a bookmark. So it is recommended if you can wait that long. I may not be able to meet the new author but a letter always works and if super bad I can do a little biography on them. Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving and I will try to get on soon.

-Meg

5 comments:

Meghan said...

Oooh it was long for once. Maybe I can keep it up. Anyway, oh what do you want now Wags....

Anonymous said...

Wow. You're better at reviewing than i am. haha :) Good job. Yeah i love that series!!!

Meghan said...

that was probably the best one I've ever done.

Unknown said...

You should see my book review on The Ugly Truth.
not my best post...

Unknown said...

maybe you could do... ummmmm... uhhhhh....
OK, I'm not the best at suggesting authors.
OK, I'm not the best at suggesting anything!