Tuesday, November 2, 2010

More Amazing books

Ok so someone asked me if I could do another list of good books. I said that I would be delited to and well, here you go.

-A Wrinkle in Time is a really fun book but has a bit of a science twist to it.
-Harry Potter-Need I say more?
-The Looking Gass wars-Alice in wonderland twisted
-The 39 clues-Very short yet very good
-The Underneath
-Fever 1963
-Chains
-Inkheart
-NOT Inkspell
-DEFINITLY NOT Inkdeath


And for the dog lovers...

-The Good Dog

I would also like to introduce the currently reading section where you can see what I'm currently reading.
-Meg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! :)

Tessa said...

Meghan...
How did you get the voting section on your blog? I was just wondering. Maybe I could put one on my book review blog...

Anonymous said...

I read The Looking Glass long ago. it is very nice. I like Hatter.

Unknown said...

Hi Meg. Its Taylor. I think you should write about a whole nother story. ITS THE BEST BOOK EVER!!! I'll tell you all about it, and I am geting the second book tomorow!!! SO EXITED!!!

February 22, 2011 4:54 PM