Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Secret Series and Other Information I Forgot to Say Earlier

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, it's been a little crazy around here. I am re-reading The Secret Series in honor   of the last book, You Have To Stop This. (Which came out in September I think.) No, I won't be meeting P. Bosch in person but I plan to send out an e-mail to him or letter. Whatever comes first. I need questions as soon as possible and the deadline is October 31st. Anyway, other new releases are The Death Cure and soon Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey on October 25th. I'm excited but I'll probably wait until Christmas to get it.

1 comment:

Cupcake24 said...

This blog is great! Meg you do a great job!

Check out my blog:

Mythologybooksneekpeak.blogspot.com