Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Percy Jackson and The Oympians: Book 1 Lightning Theif



Percy Jackson and the Olympians is probably my favorite book. It is about this kid named Percy who basically has been kicked out of every school he has ever attended. Then he finds out he is a demigod, a half Olympian god. And then even worse he finds out he has angered a couple gods and now Zeus thinks he's stolen his most powerful weapon, his master lightning bolt. So now Percy and his friends, Annabeth and Grover must go on a journey to find the real thief.This is my favorite book because it has a lot of adventure in it.I even got my grandfather to read it and he loved it.This is by Rick Riordan.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I'm with you on this one. It's a great read into Greek mythology and the twelve immortals. Percy's adventures interacting with the gods, titans, heroes, minor gods and a slew of monsters are really wild to visualize. I truly enjoyed all the characters in the book and found them inspiring. The series has left me wanting more.